- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- An auto-immune disorder
- Or just haven’t felt well in your body in a long time?
Have you come to the end of the road with conventional Western Medicine and other therapies and still aren’t well?
Are you watching your life pass you by and are afraid you’ll be sick forever?
- Are you tired, achey, have headaches, trouble concentrating, brain fog, low libido, insomnia, irregular or painful menstrual cycles?
- Do you have irregular digestion? Bloating?
- Do you want to make plans and keep them, to feel sexy for your partner, to have a libido again?
- Do you want to look forward to your day, not just dread surviving it?
- Do you worry about your future or have given up on your dreams?
- Do you feel confused about all of the natural health information out there?
- Does the health challenge you experience totally dictate your daily activities?
- Can you not remember the last time you had FUN?
- Do you feel like a prisoner in your own body and crave the freedom you once had?
- Do you feel spiritually disconnected?
Are you ready to be healthy and free again?
- Energy throughout the day, waking up refreshed and excited
- Vitality in every area of your life, ease in your mind and body
- Wholeness, peace and joy
- Pain free body and a clear head
- Get a good, full nights sleep and feel refreshed in the morning
- Healthy libido and good sex
- Experience more love for yourself and your relationships
- A deeper spiritual connection, giving you more peace in every moment
- Be Happier and lighter and have more FUN
- The freedom to do what you want, be who you are and live the life you dream of
I’m Tarah Long, your health and life transformational expert.
You are here because you’re ready to wake up and see the light of your own soul. I am here, to guide you there. Don’t worry, it’s okay, I’ve got you. You can release the fear now…of what’s happening in your body, of being sick, of what will happen, of not ever being well again. You can let it all go now. Relax, breath. Breath into this moment that you are taking for yourself and your healing. I acknowledge you for being here, and for committing to yourself.
Together, we will remind you of the love that you are and have always been. The love that heals everything, even what you think is impossible to heal. It is possible. It’s inevitable, when you return to love. Healing is inevitable, when you return to love…to who you truly are, when you remember your soul, and nourish her.
It is my purpose and pleasure to help you feel better in your body and your life by guiding you to awaken your inner healer. If you are ready to be empowered and LOVE yourself to health, apply for a complimentary Discovery Session (limited spots each month) and we’ll see if working together is a good fit. Absolutely no obligation to you.
In this Discovery Session we will:
- Explore what message your body is giving you in the form of a health challenge
- Discover an instant plan of action unique to you to catalyze healing
- Get one simple step you can do now to feel better and be closer to freedom
Want to connect with myself and others who are on a healing journey just like you? Click here to join my Facebook group, The Art of Self-Healing.
It was Christmastime, December 16th actually, 2011. A date that will stay with me, like a birthday or anniversary…or the day I moved to Hawaii. I was driving home from my first session of Transcendental Meditation (TM) with my teacher, Mary. There were Christmas lights on all the houses as I wound through Kaimuki and back down […]
“We cannot sleepwalk. We cannot just survive, anything goes. We can take control of our lives, we can quit sleepwalking, we can say — right now, these are our lives, it is time to start living it. It is time to not second guess, to move forward, to make mistakes if we have to, but […]
“Sticktuitiveness,” Tamara said when I asked what she loved about herself. We decided it means something between determination and “sticking to” your intuition. In our conversation about Tamara’s healing journey through Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia, we discuss what’s worked for her along the way, what tools she uses daily, and some of the underlying reasons […]
The invitation to dance and bask in the light of love is unending, forever, infinite, and infinitely abundant. There can never be too much love. There can be, in the world, too much of almost anything, but love is the exception…which is pretty exceptional. Love is the answer to all questions, the cure for all […]
“When you’re at peace with yourself, you’re at peace with the world.” -Jennifer Oney Who is your “person?” You know, the one you call when you are in grand celebration or desperate despair? You may have more than one, or they may change throughout your lifetime. It’s probably a spouse or best friend or family […]